OSU vs. Texas

Dr. Apex

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So WHEN they win this is going down??

I want Ohio State to win that badly that, yes, there is definitely potential of that actually happening.

Seriously, I am completely unrealistic and retarded when it comes to Ohio State football. I realize it's immature and silly and a little sick of me, but I know this. I embrace that part of me.

LOL - I'm currently in the process of debating my own choice of clothing for tonight. Similarly, as soon as I posted my dream prediction of tonight's outcome, I said to myself, "Great, you just fucking jinxed Ohio State, you jerk."

Of course, because the things I talk about on CR affect the outcome of the universe - that makes complete sense. :)

I guess my nerves are just making me feel superstitious. This, of course, is an excellent reason to start drinking heavily.

See you on the flipside sir.

Lets do this shit, bitches.

Many of these behaviors we have could have easily been listed in the "what's odd about you" thread. My #7 jersey hasn't done very well for me in the last two bowls. Wearing #2 tonight.

My #10 jersey got left in a trash can outside of the University of Phoenix stadium after a certain game I had the misfortune of watching there about two years ago.

I want Ohio State to win that badly that, yes, there is definitely potential of that actually happening.

Seriously, I am completely unrealistic and retarded when it comes to Ohio State football. I realize it's immature and silly and a little sick of me, but I know this. I embrace that part of me.

Die hard fan thats all!!

Every time you post, I hear Bill Mays speaking.

Z commercial again.

Looks like EVERY time they take a commercial break, even if it's just ONE commercial, will be the Z. Nissan paid big bucks for that.

and I'm still not ever going to buy one.

Z commercial again.

Looks like EVERY time they take a commercial break, even if it's just ONE commercial, will be the Z. Nissan paid big bucks for that.

and I'm still not ever going to buy one.

So true. I don't even think it looks all that good.