FUCK ALL CIVIC OWNERS

GonneVille

Stay the fuck away from me. No, I do not want to race you. Your kitted out, primered-up, fart-piped, piece of shit with a bone-stock motor doesn't interest me in the least. It's nowhere near fast enough for me to bother with you.

For the few Civic owners that have actually bothered to open your hood and do something under there, I still don't want to be bothered with you. You have chosen a vehicle that places you in a community of dumbfucks. Call me a bigot, but I'm not gonna bother taking the time to give you the benefit of the doubt that you are one of the few worthy people among the sea of stupidity.

For the vast majority of Civic owners, the ones who have never modified your car, or seen it as anything more than A-B transportation; Hurrah for you, that you do not harbor the delusion that your car is the Adonis of automobiles. Now, GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE LEFT LANE IF YOU'RE GONNA DO 50 ON THE FUCKING FREEWAY!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, I might run across a slow-moving Park Ave every couple of days. I see at least 50-100 Civics a week, and 99% of them fall into the types I just listed. I am forced to come to the conclusion that, it really is true what they say; Only an idiot would buy a Civic. Because it seems that only idiots DO.

Stay the fuck away from me. No, I do not want to race your Trans Am. Your LS1 having, t-tops off, loud exhaust, piece of shit with a "stock" motor doesn't interest me in the least. It's nowhere near slow enough for me to bother with you.

For the few Trans Am owners that actually have not modded their cars, I still don't want to be bothered with you. You have chosen a vehicle that places you in a community of young fucks. Call me a mustang owner, but I'm not gonna bother taking the time to give you the benefit of the doubt that you are one of the few worthy people among the sea of import tuners turned domestic muscle car drivers.

For the vast minority of Trans Am owners, the ones who have never modified your car, or see it as A-B transportation; Hurrah for you, that you actually harbor the delusion that your car is a good daily and handles well in snow. Now, GET THE FUCK OUT OFF THE RIGHT LANE IF YOU'RE GONNA DO 80 ON THE FUCKING FREEWAY!

Stay the fuck away from me. No, I do not want to see your smiley pointing up. Your yellow, finger pointing, green with a tongue sticking out animation doesn't interest me in the least. My post was nowhere near funny enough to deserve a smiley pointing at it.

For the few smiley user that actually use them properly, I still don't want you to post them. You have chosen from the same list we all fucking see all day long. Call me a smiley hater, but I'm not gonna bother taking the time to click on "more" to select the smiley I actually want to post.

For the vast minority of members that do not use smileys; Hurrah for you, that you actually harbor the delusion that you are too good to put a smile after a post like you have never laughed in real life. GET THE FUCK OUT OFF THE COMPUTER IF YOU'RE GOING TO POST SMILEYS AND SLOW DOWN MY OLD ASS COMPUTER WITH YOUR GIFS!

It's like a damned national holiday for stupid Civic drivers out there today. I was bopping around town all day running various errands, and I swear, every time I looked around, I saw a Civic doing something stupid, rude, dangerous, or various combinations of the three.

Old lady doing 50 in the left lane: Civic

Stupid kid blowing by at 95 on 270 near Sawmill: Civic

Blond blowing red light 5 seconds after it turns: Civic

Mullethead dragging muffler through pothole and losing it: Civic

Guy in a suit, yacking on cellphone: Civic

Dumbass drifting forward while fumbling in back pocket for wallet at McD's drive thru: Civic

I could go on...Instead, I'm going to bed.

It's like a damned national holiday for large penis's out there today. I was bopping around town all day running various errands, and I swear, every time I looked around, I saw a large penis involved in something stupid, rude, dangerous, or various combinations of the three.

Old lady doing a black guy in the left lane: large penis

Stupid kid blowing a jewish guy: large penis

Blonde blowing 3 guys for the 5 seconds I watched at a red light: large penis

Mullethead drag queen losing its pants due to not having a belt: large penis

Guy in a suit, wacking off while on a cellphone: large penis

Dumbass drifting forward because his male part got stuck on the gas pedal at McD's drive thru: large penis

I could go on...Instead, I'm going to bed.

I don't know, making fun of Civics is so 2001'ish.

I agree 100%. We have all been over this too many times. I think by now you realize that is something you just have to deal with and at the same time it is not near as bad as it was.

P.S. Now we are dealing with all those fucking Subaru's;)

I am willing to bet that I have been behind more people going slow in the left lane driving a Buick than a Honda. But I'll try and stay out of your way as I am driving my non-modded, 38 MPG, bone stock DD Civic.;)

QFT

I have an 06 civic and I am sick and tired of dodging Park Avenue's