Bye Bye Chris Beanie Wells

Pedro1647545510

I don't have to re-read; I have enough functioning neurons to have read it correctly the first time. Since you're apparently a special needs type of guy, I'll try to make this as simple as possible. Here's what was posted:

See what I bolded? Oh, yeah, it's some language that clearly conveys he's talking about someone else, someone who isn't Andy Katzenmoyer. A fourth grader wouldn't need this much fucking help figuring this out.

So, now the score reads reading comprehension = 2, you = 0. Congratulations, you've now managed to draw attention to the fact you're retarded. Quick, someone give this guy the contact info for the Derek Zoolander Center for Kids Who Can't Read Good and Who Wanna Learn to Do Other Stuff Good Too.

Juan Bravo,

I'm sorry your buddy didn't right in complete sentences and you both don't understand what the so called sentence was implying. Anyways, this shit talking is going to go no where fast and get boring as nails, too. Also, the Zoolander joke was kind of amusing.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Juan Bravo,

I'm sorry your buddy didn't WRITE in complete sentences and you both don't understand what the so called sentence was implying. Anyways, this shit talking is going to go no where fast and get boring as nails, too. Also, the Zoolander joke was kind of amusing.

Just tryin to help you out boo.