Weather turning shitty tonight.

DTM Brian

last I saw was 3 to 5 inch over night.

Translation.....the line will fall either just north or south of Columbus, and we won't get shit but some ice on the roads. Roads will be dangerous and there will be tons of news coverage regarding city trucks not being around to treat the roads and when the boss lady comes on the air, she'll make up another BS excuse for them.

Translation.....the line will fall either just north or south of Columbus, and we won't get shit but some ice on the roads. Roads will be dangerous and there will be tons of news coverage regarding city trucks not being around to treat the roads and when the boss lady comes on the air, she'll make up another BS excuse for them.

INDEED!

I already was out with Eric today........

Saposed to get here tommorow around 5am I think.

Either way will be at work till mid day sunday = Money.

The only bad part is that most places we do are 24/7 and we gotta stay out and at those locations....

However, LET IT MOTHERFUCKING SNOW!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.rochardsbunnyranch.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/punker-barbie-sexy-snow-bunny1.jpg

Good, tell Erik to quit being a pussy and buy my turbo kit.

We were talking about that today.

isnt it a procharger?..

Doesnt that limit power output?..

I know nothing about prochargers or how they work but wouldnt it limit it to how fast the motor would spin to output power?..

If it is going to be freezing rain, then I would ASSUME the temps will go up from the current 28 degrees.

I have to be at work super early tomorrow (probably on the road @ 5am), but I'll be driving the Avalanche vs. my company truck, so no worries about snow. :)