Guitar Hero deal at GC Target

mrblunt

I selling a brand new one for the Wii.

Yours is the game only right? This is the game with the guitar for 22 bucks :)

I'll now be looking to replace a 32" Bravia since my 7 yr old decided to put our Wii remote through it tonight. Don't have one of those for sale cheap do ya?

I'll now be looking to replace a 32" Bravia since my 7 yr old decided to put our Wii remote through it tonight. Don't have one of those for sale cheap do ya?

a replacement 7 year old that straps the wii remote to their wrist or tv?

I don't know anything about console games, does that mean that its got everything to play it or do you need anything else for $22?

Usually the clearance items are a store by store basis so I'd have to assume this is only in Grove City. I haven't checked elsewhere.

Yes this is the game and the guitar. It was marked at 49.99 which is 50% off already. Then when we got to the register it rang up 50% off of that price, so we got everything for 24.98. I think I purchased the last 360 version but they had 4-5 of the ps3 and ps2 versions on the shelf. It was on an end cap on the other side of electronics away from the gaming section.

Sorry they sold out guys. The employee who showed me told me that she was waiting for them to get marked down further so she could buy it for the extra guitar. I knew they wouldn't last at that price. I tried, sad face.

I got another deal today. I picked this up as a cheap replacement to my Bravia

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8760771&st=insignia+plasma&lp=1&type=product&cp=1&id=1203815033908

The picture quality is excellent. I was surprised at how good it is for the price. I had to drive to springfield to get it b/c they were all out here in Columbus and I ended up getting an open box one for 325. Just got done watching Desperate Housewhores on it and it looks great in 720p.

A coworker just told me that the Insignia brand has LG panels in it. I haven't done any research to validate the claim but I must say for 350 out the door its a great buy. If I could have gotten another at that price I would have put one in my bedroom.

i'm pretty sure Best Buys Insignia brand are re-labeled products from Funai

the same people that now own/make Sylvania and Magnavox electronics

i can't knock them though, after being properly adjusted, you can't beat their Picture Quality for the price IMHO

720p looks fine on anything under 50"

unless your about a foot away from it.

and who needs 1080p anyways.. there isnt one channel thats 1080p

unless your a bluray addict there is no need

But 1080i > 720p.

You you need a 1080i or p TV to view 1080i without the TV downscaling.

IMO, anything 42" up needs to be 1080i/p

But 1080i > 720p.

You you need a 1080i or p TV to view 1080i without the TV downscaling.

IMO, anything 42" up needs to be 1080i/p

somewhat true

if your tv is ONLY a 1080i set (most of the 1st gen HD sets)

a 720p t.v. will blow those t.v's picture quality out of the water, because the original 1080i sets are only 540 fixed lines of resolution, barely better than a dvd, much less than a 720p set

a 1080i program will only ever show half the detail in any given frame 1080/2=540 on a 1080i t.v.. a 720p t.v. will actually look much better because it shows the same 540 lines of resolution, only it also upscales them to 720 lines.

1080i set = 960*540= 518,400 total pixels

720p set = 1280*720= 921,600 total pixels

1080p set = 1920*1080= 2,073,600 total pixels

so in summary a 1080i program on a 1080i t.v. is CRAP, it should be called "barely HD"!

a 1080i program on a 1080p t.v. will look amazing

J.R.