Doberman looking for good home

BDHG940

I've got a male doberman about 10 months old black and rust with natural ears and a docked tail that doesn't get a long with my other doberman. I need to get rid of him as soon as possible. All I ask for is a good home for him.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e212/BDHG940/IMG00034-20090108-20102.jpg

I have a female doberman now and we got him and he is too rough with her when they play. He is good with dogs, my other one that we have had longer is the one who is not good. He could use some training, he is pretty hyper, but he is still a puppy.

My brother might be interested. I texted him. He has a red doberman now. He was thinking about another one.

Let me know if he is interested. I'm not sure what to do with two dobes that don't get along. My female doesn't like him, but he doesn't get it so he tries to play with her all the time. It's hard to keep them apart in a small house.

anymore pics? I have a lab who is around that age who absolutely loves to play w/ other dogs and chases our cats as well. So it might be good if they played together to wear themselves out. Is it used to staying in a cage during the day? Is it potty trained? And did you buy it from a pet store or breeder?

I got him from a family in northern Ohio who couldn't take care of him. He's potty trained, akc papers and he's crate trained. Seriously, he's a great dog, but my smallest doberman female doesn't like him or I'd keep him. Right now, he's at my cousin's house in London, and he's debating whether or not he's going to keep him. If he doesn't, you and Darkformula can pick straws or whatever is fair.