SUPERBOWL PICKS!?

Main3s

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think my Steelers can beat the Ravens 3 times in one season.

I am going with the Eagles vs Ravens with the Ravens winning by 3

I have same feeling. Beating a team 3 times is HARD. But the Steelers looked really good Sunday. I think the weeks rest did them a LOT of good. They have been playing with injuries all season, now everyone seems to be healthy at the right time. The Ravens have been playing really good too, but how about the QB. This will be a big game for a new QB. I'm sticking with the Steelers! It will be a great game either way because the 2 teams hate eachother.

If the same D shows up for the cardinals this week that's been there the last 2 weeks the eagles are going to have their hands full. I like the cards chances at home against them. Donovan makes to many bad decisions and the cards DB's will make him pay....that's if they show up.

AFC/NFC Championship weekend is by far the best day in all sports. It is the one day every year that is guaranteed to have awesome sports being played for 6 hours minimum.

Its gonna be Ravens/Eagles and my boy Joe Flacco is gonna drop laser guided bombs all around Dawkins to those old-ass receivers. Then, Ed Reed is gonna have 2 TDs and Terrell Suggs is gonna hit McNabb so hard that Kevin Kolb gets injured too, and the Eagles have to go the rest of the game using Dan Klecko as QB.

I'll go with Cardinals and Steelers. Although I'd love to see Kurt Warner win another ring (just to show the St. Louis Rams football organization they were wrong), my money would be on the Steelers.

Feff (Fair Weather Stick and Ball Fan)

Well again space ghost owes Marc $20. lol

My $$$$ is on the black n gold Feb 1 (though it will be a good game) the better team should prevail -

I never got an acceptance of that bet, your boy owes me $20 for the lions winless season. We made this bet in October.

unfortunately the queelers will become the most successful franchise in history on Feb. 1st.

The owners of the steelers have done it right something Paul Browns kids never learned...

Agree with everything except the Queelers part. What make the STEELERS such a good team is the front office. They stand by their players and coaches and do it right! Oh and in case I forgot...

GO STEELERS!!!!!