? For People Who Have Bundles (cable,phone, internet)

CJINOHIO03

How much are you paying per month? What provider? What internet speeds? What kind of cable package/channels hd etc? I am curious since I just noticed my bill is almost 160.00 for just regular digital cable no hd, 2 premium channels, phone and decent internet (mid grade) Thanks CJ

I forgot to add I do have a DVR also and it is through WOW. I think it is jacked though since it takes forever when you turn it on (says powering up) and some of my saved shows just disappear. Anthony how do you go about contacting him? e-mail address phone etc

Time Warner HD digital cable, w/Starz and HBO (we will have to pay for these in a year, I think year is almost up, I'll just call and get them again ;).), Road Runner 7.0 Mbps service, no phone. $100-$105

I've noticed what they'll do is give you a good rate, then slowly raise it over time. This happens every single time! I then call, complain, and generally get it lowered again with extra services. I get pissed when I see all these new customer deals, but nothing for those of us who've been with them for months or even years. Hell, my bills are even always on time!

As a matter of fact, it looks like it's about time to give them another call.