Ok..I've heard of idiots

Mr. Jones

You work @ one of the truck places by chance ?

I work @ Verizon Business /(Formerly MCI) on Britton.

Hello neighbor!

I live right off of Hayden Run. The Orleans apartments behind the Red Barn. I have driven by the verison building many times. I will be sure to keep an eye out for you.

You work @ one of the truck places by chance ?

I work @ Verizon Business /(Formerly MCI) on Britton.

Hello neighbor!

Yulp, I work at the one on the corner all the way in the back where the road T's off. Arctic Express. I atleast get to see all of Rahal's cars drive past me during the summer.

Are you fucking serious? What were they racing, snow plows?

Now, I'm not trying to cast a bad light on any particular group of car owners here but I've lost track of the number of Subby and Evo drivers that have displayed the "wanna race" mannerisims the past two days. Seriously? I'm just trying to get to the store for sammich fixins and beer. Fuck off!

FAIL....

Are you sure your not mistaking ohh driving close to the speed limit as wanting to race? I got flipped off by some bitch when i passed her doing 50....

FAIL....

Are you sure your not mistaking ohh driving close to the speed limit as wanting to race? I got flipped off by some bitch when i passed her doing 50....

For the record: I'm the guy screaming at people that the speed limit is 45, not fucking 20 and if a little bit of snow makes you drive that slow stay the hell off the roads. And I feel ya on the "flipped off" part when all you're trying to do is go at least the speed limit.

And I agree that it was probably not racing as much as a stolen car being driven, well, like a stolen car.

• Downvote 1