B.I.G Fight!

HAOLE

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I go to the Arena Grand to watch movies in public, children don't frequent there. It's the only place in Columbus where you can enjoy watching a movie in public.

Agreed, best place in town to see a movie. Adult crowd, always clean, and never full.

i like the arena grand a lot, but i'll still take the movie tavern all day

closer to home and the ability to take in a huge beer mug and get refills on it FTW!

just because nicer/newer malls get built farther away from the center of town doesn't mean shit. what did people think was going to happen when these newer malls got built. they killed off the older inner city malls. hhhmmmmm i wonder......maybe all those hoods are gonna start going to the nice new mall that killed theirs off

that and Easton is literally 2 miles from a VERY bad area

Polaris will also get more punks in there soon enough

I drove through it trying to go to LifeTime fitness last night.

There were literally hundreds of saggy pants kids flooding the streets. They seemed to be converging on McDonalds on near Lowes.

The GF and I had to stop and get some Kitty food after the work out. We figured Walmart would be a good place to see the aftermath.

At least 150 kids in and around the McDonalds inside.

I hate poor people and their kids.

that and Easton is literally 2 miles from a VERY bad area

Polaris will also get more punks in there soon enough

I hope not, look at Tuttle, its been there for years and years, no real problems. Easton was very close to some shitty areas from the start, so no surprise really.

So what malls and shit in c-bus are even worth going to anymore? I mean i can remember when eastland was nice and the place to shop, but it seems that the last 10-15 years every damn mall in the metro area has gone to absolute shit. Is polaris still decent?

Eastland has not been any good since about 1982. Polaris is not readily accessible via cota, so it is still in good shape.

Was the movie good at least?

No it wasn't a good movie, some fat black dude that can't rap gets with lil kim then finds too pack and gets shot. Thats the movie, all the rest of it is pointless.

no i didnt see the movie no one should no matter how cool you think he was

No it wasn't a good movie, some fat black dude that can't rap gets with lil kim then finds too pack and gets shot. Thats the movie, all the rest of it is pointless.

cant rap? are you high?

Wow...... Just wow.

That post should be on your tombstone, so every one of your descendants would know how dumb you were.

I go to the Arena Grand to watch movies in public, children don't frequent there. It's the only place in Columbus where you can enjoy watching a movie in public.

Im sorry, but i went to see the last Matrix movie there when it came out, and i was surrounded retards..Its just infesting all the movie theaters.

The girl next to me kept asking her boyfriend "Why is he the one?" "what makes him so special". I wanted to punch her in the face...

THEN!!

The next time we went there, we went to see Dark Knight.. and idiot next to me has his RINGER on.. AND ANSWERED IT.... not once.. not twice but THREE TIMES!!!

I told him to get the fuck out of the theater.. and when he told me i was rude and to mind my own business, i went and got a manager and had him thrown out.

You aren't safe anymore unless you go to a Wednesday morning Matinée, if you want to see a popular movie.

Personally, i think the kids AND the parents of these kids should be held responsible for what happened out there.

+1

Although I do think he was able to write fairly well.

Damn kids nowadays are spoiled rotten and dont have respect for anything and no one. Not enough spankings

+ (-1)

So what malls and shit in c-bus are even worth going to anymore? I mean i can remember when eastland was nice and the place to shop, but it seems that the last 10-15 years every damn mall in the metro area has gone to absolute shit. Is polaris still decent?

I work at Rave, the Polaris theater. It's safe to say, our facility owns Easton. The only advantage they have is the food options (booze, etc.) Plus, if I ever actually meet any of you fuckers, I'll get you in for freeeeeeeeee.

I'll have to check out polaris then, never drink when we go to easton anyway so yea.

And yea Biggie could write, and did on a few tracks, but for the most part it was bitches, ho's, fowties, and suckin puffys nuts. So overall, not really missed. Puff is just doin this shit to make a buck anyway.