Cheap apartments

pg

Looking for a place to live around columbus, more in the northern columbus area. I currently live around polaris but I need somewhere to go in like 2 weeks, preferably not anywhere a small girl wouldn't want to live.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Ryan

if you can hang out a little longer, depending on what the news is when i put a bid in on this house, you can take over my lease and save me the headache and $ of breaking my current lease. 2 bedroom, 2 full bathrooms, balcony deck, big kitchen (for an apartment)1,000 sq/ft, in blacklick, and i pay 588/mo.

its quiet out here, i havent had any problems in the 2.5 years ive been here. can get to 270 in ~10 minutes, grocery store less than 2 miles away. far enough from the city its quiet, close enough your not a journey of a drive to get in to downtown

Looking for a place to live around columbus, more in the northern columbus area. I currently live around polaris but I need somewhere to go in like 2 weeks, preferably not anywhere a small girl wouldn't want to live.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Ryan

Ryan how many people would live there? How many bedrooms would you need. This would help in finding you a place.

I was thinking alone, no roommates just me, something like 500 or less.

Icic not to be nosey but I though u were living with the bf... just want ur independence or something?

Ill keep an eye out for you

Oh an I need to borrow u next year for one of cr track days I need you to race phil(aka brorape or epic phail) an beat him in my srt4, since u got rid of yours lol.

Old Mill Lakes off the corner of Hard and Sawmill. Decently nice area, no crime, Dublin City schools (if that applies). MOST apartments in this area are in the 7-800 range however this particular complex rents their larger 2 bedroom 2 bath's for only 600. My sister lives in this area as well as my brother and they both like it. I looked at them last year and i believe they said their one bedroom's were renting for 500-530 or somewhere around there.

Also its not far from where you are now. I dated a girl who lived right off Polaris pkwy and it literally took me 5min to get from this area up there. Its also really close to 270. If you want anymore info PM me. I think my brother gets a discount on his rent if he refers someone so let me know if you decide to take a look at them.

Oh an I need to borrow u next year for one of cr track days I need you to race phil(aka brorape or epic phail) an beat him in my srt4, since u got rid of yours lol.

lol hireing a female to do what you cant.... :eek::D:D

Thanks for all of the help everyone! I guess you could borrow me for a track day, I don't know how much it would help, I wouldn't call myself the most experienced at drag racing. LOL. Considering my car never even made it to the track, or well at least down the track!

It looks like my mom's friend offered me a place if I needed it, free of rent other than to help with the utilities, can't beat a free place to stay!

Thanks for all the suggestions!

Thanks for all of the help everyone! I guess you could borrow me for a track day, I don't know how much it would help, I wouldn't call myself the most experienced at drag racing. LOL. Considering my car never even made it to the track, or well at least down the track!

It looks like my mom's friend offered me a place if I needed it, free of rent other than to help with the utilities, can't beat a free place to stay!

Thanks for all the suggestions!

Ill teach you don't worry won't be hard to beat him.

An yea free place is the best ha, if u need a truck to move crap or someone to ride that bike of yours over in the cold just pm me haha