really CPD?

AJ

WOW SHE LIVES DOWN THE STREET FROM ME

she went to my high school and was in some of my classes. I was friends with her in middle school. that is kinda funny i did not expect to see that when i opened the link.

me too lol. Her sister kim had a crush on me since forever ago. thats priceless

WOW SHE LIVES DOWN THE STREET FROM ME

she went to my high school and was in some of my classes. I was friends with her in middle school. that is kinda funny i did not expect to see that when i opened the link.

Why aren't you fuckers turning her in!? $$$$$$ Come on, you've got to have some way to get in touch with her. ;)

lol her sister seemed pretty cool the couple times i saw her randomly

Why aren't you fuckers turning her in!? $$$$$$ Come on, you've got to have some way to get in touch with her. ;)

3 things and i am not being a dick at all but

1: do you think the police dont ahve her home adress anyway?

2: not to sure if she lives there still but i know her parents do etc.

3: do you really think if the police are looking for you you would stay at home?

That is just me I would not be chilling at my house

Hardly. I've simply never had a positive experience dealing with them.

Having a good friend shot, two cars stolen, a gun pulled on you because you inform the officer that pulled you over (for a plate light no less) you have a valid CCW and you're NOT carrying, etc. etc. leaves a bad taste in your mouth.

Again, I hope your experiences have been better (assuming you even have any, hopefully you don't).

Kenny, don't even try. Dude this guy drives a Cougar. He's obviously is a genius and makes $147K a year.

Cougars are the shit, dont ya know?

I've never had a good encounter with the CPD, I can still remember getting gassed by those fuckers when i was 15, and twice when i was 17. Their idea of crowd control was to spray the sidewalks outside of newport with fucking tear gas at the end of a concert. No the crowd was not unruly, and yes it happened more then once.

There has to be more, who the hell would give 2 shits if she sold a stolen laptop.

CPD failed to inform RPD that my stolen car had been recovered. It was found 3 days after being stolen out of my driveway, RPD was notified 6 months later. It was going to cost more to get it out, then I had in it before it was stolen.

There has to be more, who the hell would give 2 shits if she sold a stolen laptop.

CPD failed to inform RPD that my stolen car had been recovered. It was found 3 days after being stolen out of my driveway, RPD was notified 6 months later. It was going to cost more to get it out, then I had in it before it was stolen.

Same with my Regal, except it was a year later and I was never notified. I found it myself, sitting at the impound, with all my parts in the trunk after auto sqaud had "looked over it thoroughly", yet couldn't figure out how to open the trunk.

Same with my Regal, except it was a year later and I was never notified. I found it myself, sitting at the impound, with all my parts in the trunk after auto sqaud had "looked over it thoroughly", yet couldn't figure out how to open the trunk.

Thats shitty. Mine was stripped audio, rims, interior. Including the MSD I had bought earlier that night :mad:

wow they are some geniuses!

Thats shitty. Mine was stripped audio, rims, interior. Including the MSD I had bought earlier that night :mad:

Everything from mine was stripped. From the story I got from a guy working at the impound the car came in with motor/trans/axle, when I found it none of those were there. So whoever the car was recovered from was allowed by CPD auto squad to remove all of that.

• 2 weeks later...
Something that everyone missed...the personal info published would be from drivers license or state issued id...women always lie about their weight on them. I had a woman give me her id once for a check and it said 160 pounds, she was 275 if she was an ounce!