So who has Sprint and wants out??

Putty

yikes!

that may be why i dont buy one then..

i really dont understand why they wouldnt do a stereo bluetooth on the iphone.. i mean its one of the more advanced phones out, but you cant stereo bluetooth.. i mean fuck its the biggest mp3 player phone out

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yikes!

that may be why i dont buy one then..

i really dont understand why they wouldnt do a stereo bluetooth on the iphone.. i mean its one of the more advanced phones out, but you cant stereo bluetooth.. i mean fuck its the biggest mp3 player phone out

Bluetooth kills a battery fast. That is why.

awesome phone, but if i upgrad or downgrade from what i have now.. the mogul... i no longer have my bill of $49.99 a month with 1250 minutes, unlimited, text, picture mail, data, video mail, etc..

i have to pay at minimum $79 for 900 min, unlimited everything.. or go to $100 a month for unlimited everything.

which is bullshit.. they say my sero plan im on now is locked into the phone i have.. no up or down grade on phones no matter what

you sure about that?

I've had sprint since 2000 changed phones 3 times and have been on the same plan

Wife and I got iPhones the other day..We could not be happier. Although I am dreading our first bill. I get FAN discount of 24% off, so regular bills shouldn't be much more than Sprint. I am happy. White 16 gig, jailbroken to goodness!!!!

Glad this worked for you guys, too.

Wife and I got iPhones the other day..We could not be happier. Although I am dreading our first bill. I get FAN discount of 24% off, so regular bills shouldn't be much more than Sprint. I am happy. White 16 gig, jailbroken to goodness!!!!

Glad this worked for you guys, too.

White is the shit. Yep we get the ohio health discount of 25%. First bill is big but the next will not be bad.

http://www.columbusdiscgolf.com/IMAGES/tigerwoods.gif

I don't think there is a better .gif to go there...lmao!!!

Bye bye Mogul its time for an iPhone!

You won't regret it. You're welcome!

Ryan, not sure who told you couldnt keep the SERO and switch phones but that is bs. Check out some of the forums Sprint users etc they are plenty of people who upgraded etc. I guess it is too late know, but wanted to give you a heads up. I have a old plan that had a lot of free retention stuff added(texts vision etc) and i switched to a touch Pro and didnt change plans. CJ

Wow, there are still a few that dont have an Iphone. Amazing.

The only think I hate about the iphone is my wife and I never talk when out to dinner. We both just sit there playing with the phone the whole time.

LMAO! I jailbroke hers tonight. Once I showed her what to do...she talked talking to me. All I hear is an occasional "Coooool, I just got". We haven't had a convo about any thing other than this in 3 days.