The Pub @ Polaris

Scotty2Hotty

This place is so full of win, I am not able to describe with english words. Belhaven Scottish Ale is one of the best beers ever, and to top it off with Kentucky Bourbon Ale was most epic. I have a new watering hole. And 95% of the waitresses will give you a pocket rocket with those dirty little kilts and knee high socks.

This place is so full of win, I am not able to describe with english words. Belhaven Scottish Ale is one of the best beers ever, and to top it off with Kentucky Bourbon Ale was most epic. I have a new watering hole. And 95% of the waitresses will give you a pocket rocket with those dirty little kilts and knee high socks.

+1 and if i drink too much I can walk home

The PUB is outstanding and the women are nice to look at to, love the skirts. I'm already doing the beer tour there and in the mug club. Me and a buddy are going on a road trip and hitting the one in Cincinnati, the three in Kentucky and the one in Florida then going to hit the Daytona 500 on the way back. Should be an outstanding four days.

The PUB is outstanding and the women are nice to look at to, love the skirts. I'm already doing the beer tour there and in the mug club. Me and a buddy are going on a road trip and hitting the one in Cincinnati, the three in Kentucky and the one in Florida then going to hit the Daytona 500 on the way back. Should be an outstanding four days.

Jimmay! Long time no see since you moved from this godforsaken place!

I gotta try this Kentucky Ale!

I finished the beer tour at Winking Lizard.

So did my friend Brian. His name is listed on their menu for this year I believe. Places like the Lizard and this new "Pub" place are great ways to find out what beer types you really like. I know the Lizard has great food, too.