Lettuce talk LSx headers...

Lustalbert

05 CTS-V, stock LS6

Toying with the idea of headers, what is available, and how do they stack up as far as gains/price/fittment/durability/sound quality/exess noise

At some point in time in the future, I predict a device will be installed on this car that has 2 rotating things in it that make air more dense. Options should take this into consideration.

I see Kooks, B&B, and Stainless Works, are there others?

Go....

Kooks: IIIII

LG Motorsports: I

B&B:

Stainless Works:

others?:

Edited by Lustalbert

I have Kooks 1 7/8" in my Camaro... They were an absolute BEATIN' to put on. Had to jack the motor up, completely remove the drivers side motor mount, and I even did it with a lift. They sound a preform very well though. Edited by Archie
added something useful

Has anyone here personally used American Racing Headers? I've been hearing a lot about them recently but dont know of anyone local that has them. Everyone I talk to has kooks or pacesetters.

The gentleman (whom has purchased pieces from me) who started american racing, used to work for kooks, for several years and spun off and started his own gig. The headers are very similar, quality is equal and fitment, I just give the collective edge to kooks in the research and development department!

Kooks also just moved to nascar alley in NC :) So i would imagine they are numero uno.