****A LOL Thread?****

Sam1647545489

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I used to work somewhere that didn't offer direct deposit and I had to take the checks into the bank every week to deposit. One time I waited for the gf to come home and we both drove down the road together, got to the parking lot, and I smiled as I leaned over in the seat and pushed out a nice little parting fart before getting out of the car. She got mad and rolled down the window as I was walking into the bank.

I filled out a deposit slip and stood in line, when a pretty hot girl got behind me. I glanced back and smiled a few times. It was my turn so I walked up but dropped my slip so I had to bend over and pick it up. Whoopsie! I deposited my money and walked out, checking out that girl again on my way. Her face was red for some reason as she covered her mouth. I thought to myself, huh that girl's weird.

On my short walk back to the car my gf was dying of laughter. I opened my car door and asked wtf did I miss? She pointed to a lil pile of wet poopie I left on my seat. My jeans were ruined.

I used to work somewhere that didn't offer direct deposit and I had to take the checks into the bank every week to deposit. One time I waited for the gf to come home and we both drove down the road together, got to the parking lot, and I smiled as I leaned over in the seat and pushed out a nice little parting fart before getting out of the car. She got mad and rolled down the window as I was walking into the bank.

I filled out a deposit slip and stood in line, when a pretty hot girl got behind me. I glanced back and smiled a few times. It was my turn so I walked up but dropped my slip so I had to bend over and pick it up. Whoopsie! I deposited my money and walked out, checking out that girl again on my way. Her face was red for some reason as she covered her mouth. I thought to myself, huh that girl's weird.

On my short walk back to the car my gf was dying of laughter. I opened my car door and asked wtf did I miss? She pointed to a lil pile of wet poopie I left on my seat. My jeans were ruined.

A loofa would clean that right up.....

http://static1.fjcdn.com/comments/That..+Feel.+It+hurts.+So+much+_b136d728d8a159b3ba225a66115b6fa0.jpg