****A LOL Thread?****

Sam1647545489

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Read the Fucking rules. You can post nudity but Supply it in the form of a link. Don't post the pic directly. That way people can look at the threads without having to worry about who's behind them or monitering there computer.

please, whatever you do, dont tell your mom. Cause my mom can beat up your mom and I dont want your mom getting hurt. She has a hard enough time taking it as it is.

got trolled son.

Read the Fucking rules. You can post nudity but Supply it in the form of a link. Don't post the pic directly. That way people can look at the threads without having to worry about who's behind them or monitering there computer.

Why would you click on a thread titled NOT WORK SAFE at work?

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f273/Cristian619/Misc%205/tumblr_l5lu7zDRXT1qzpwi0o1_500.jpg

Awesome. This definitely belongs in that thread about people "stuck" outside the building because the door didn't automatically open...

..."Is funny because people are gullible"...

http://tvmedia.ign.com/tv/image/article/987/987014/fouad-fg-pic1_160_1243454678.jpg

please, whatever you do, dont tell your mom. Cause my mom can beat up your mom and I dont want your mom getting hurt. She has a hard enough time taking it as it is.

got trolled son.

Why would you click on a thread titled NOT WORK SAFE at work?

Because knowing the fact that u cant hotlink nudity makes it safe for somepeople to still check out at work.

If you have a problem read below until full comprehension is achieved. Any questions let me know...

Anything NWS must be linked, not hotlinked. This means DO NOT use the IMG tags to make it show up in your post, just show the link.

Thanks.