5 Guys Burgers and Fries at Polaris

Buck531

hehe I really enjoy a good burger and fries, but wow that stuff was bad. Maybe it was a bad time and I'll probably give them another try some day, but I'm still recovering from the taste of the crappy, wet, floppy fries. It was like they didn't know you were supposed to "fry" them.

Yeah you got a bad bunch! Good thing your giving them a second chance! Good man!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? What part? I haven't tried this place yet, first I've heard of it. If they can hang close with a Turman Burger and Penn Station fries, it could become a new staple to the montly diet.

All I know is that it is in the 1700 block of Stringtown Rd. I only know that because of the dodge report that came out for it. Dodge reports are for construction work and what not. As for the Coca-Cola in glass bottles from meh-he-co....The Sunoco on Georgesville Rd sells them, Pepsi in glass bottles, all the Crush flavors in glass bottles, and usually obscure energy drinks.