thurman's cafe

evan9381

Thurman's can kiss my ass! We tried on Sat and the place was PACKED! No room to even walk in. There was 30 names easy in front of ours. We left. What gives. This has got to stop. Who the hell wants to stand for 2 hours to eat a gawt damned burger. I was determined to call the mgr today.

How is it in any way their fault? They have damn good burgers and too many people flocked in Saturday to try them. What did you want them to do? Knock down a wall and start renovations for you?

Little, great places like this don't usually expand to meet the need. YOU expand your wait time to get their food. Just the way it works.

How is it in any way their fault? They have damn good burgers and too many people flocked in Saturday to try them. What did you want them to do? Knock down a wall and start renovations for you?

Little, great places like this don't usually expand to meet the need. YOU expand your wait time to get their food. Just the way it works.

The place needs to expand. That's all there is to it, dude. No one should have to wait that long to eat. It's nutz!! Even if they made the waiting area places to sit and eat and somehow make a new waiting area. They need to atleast double in size. Also, it is not their fault people come to enjoy the good food, but they are/gotta be making a killing. Upgrade!

The place needs to expand. That's all there is to it, dude. No one should have to wait that long to eat. It's nutz!! Even if they made the waiting area places to sit and eat and somehow make a new waiting area. They need to atleast double in size. Also, it is not their fault people come to enjoy the good food, but they are/gotta be making a killing. Upgrade!

That's what you expect when you go to Thurman's though, good food and a long wait. Quit whining or just don't go.

shit, i think i counted only 12 tables or so plus the bar. there was ~14 groups ahead of us when we got there, and waited 1:20. i was kinda bummed about the wait, but from what i heard about the place, i figured the wait was long for a reason.

i cant wait to go back.

I kind of like that it's a hole in the wall place where you have to wait an ungodly long time to get in - kind of ads to the ambiance and mystique of the place. Besides, the long wait is just an excuse to drink a bunch and get your buzz on.

You went against the Putty's...what gives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd say with the publicity recently from Man vs. Food doing an episode at Thurman's, they'll be busier than normal for a while. Once that wears off, it'll probably go back to how it was before the show hyped it up (which is still a wait, but not terrible).

when I first moved to columbus 15 years ago or so I lived about a block from there before I knew any better. :D Big ass burgers and their subs are massive too. There was a long ass wait even back then.

ps

Don't ever live a block from there or your car will get broken into on a monthly basis. :D