If i'm waiting in line for a lift on my snowboard

,,,,,,comma,,,,,,

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow. you guys are crazy. I cant believe how senseless you are...grow up im 25 and know better than you. So that makes me better than you too. Seriously grow up, no really start growing up or else

we're all fucking around (or at least I am) chill broseph

and

or else what??? You gonna plow me into a ditch?

lol

i hate it when people do that, last time i went with my brand new board the same guy over and over kept hitting my board with his ski, later on he was next to me and tried to push off with his poles and one of them was on my board. gave it a nice little scratch and i was pissed.

i hate it when people do that, last time i went with my brand new board the same guy over and over kept hitting my board with his ski, later on he was next to me and tried to push off with his poles and one of them was on my board. gave it a nice little scratch and i was pissed.

and u prolly said/did nothin b/c ur balls are tucked deep in ur ass

Ohio HILLS are like bunny slopes when you go to a real place to ski on a mountain.

I ski, and I snowboard, what is the big deal about the two sports? Both are challenging on a real mountain.

I enjoy snowboarding a lot more though, but I'm not going to say skiers suck by any means.

Ohio HILLS are like bunny slopes when you go to a real place to ski on a mountain.

I ski, and I snowboard, what is the big deal about the two sports? Both are challenging on a real mountain.

I enjoy snowboarding a lot more though, but I'm not going to say skiers suck by any means.

Don't post in this thread.

fuckin hippy

madriver and ohio sucks for any snowsports lol madriver has to be one of the most lame hills I have ever seen. The west is the place if you want to ride on some real mountains....... Funny thing is when I lived in california Big bear mountain season ski pass was less then mad river and it worked for 4 ski resorts , its funny when a ski lift only takes 5 minutes to get to the top lol.