If i'm waiting in line for a lift on my snowboard

,,,,,,comma,,,,,,

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And that effects me in what way? I'm not on my high horse about how I'm so good at boarding in Ohio and bitching about people running over the top of my board, and scratching it. Who gives a fuck.

Your still a fucking hippy.

madriver and ohio sucks for any snowsports lol madriver has to be one of the most lame hills I have ever seen. The west is the place if you want to ride on some real mountains....... Funny thing is when I lived in california Big bear mountain season ski pass was less then mad river and it worked for 4 ski resorts , its funny when a ski lift only takes 5 minutes to get to the top lol.

ahh big bear is the ashits where at in california did u live? san diego right here wooooo

i lived in oceanside still in san diego county , so cal is one of the best places on earth and still has a huge place in my heart.

nice im from escondido to be exact my best friend had a condo thetr on the beach in oceanside by the pier. ahh i miss it going to make a trip back in march hopre i can make a big bear trip.

nice im from escondido to be exact my best friend had a condo thetr on the beach in oceanside by the pier. ahh i miss it going to make a trip back in march hopre i can make a big bear trip.

I use to hang out near the pier alot, let me guess he lived in one of the peach color condos right on the beach near the mc donalds down at the bottom of the pier.

I use to hang out near the pier alot, let me guess he lived in one of the peach color condos right on the beach near the mc donalds down at the bottom of the pier.

I think they we're peach..come down the hill an the piers on ur right if u look to ur left they condos are right there. Dam things are niceeee

and u prolly said/did nothin b/c ur balls are tucked deep in ur ass

Its funny for you to pass judgment on me since you've never met me.

And FYI no I didn't say anything because even if I did, they wouldn't have understood me as I was in Switzerland in the Swiss alps.

And that effects me in what way? I'm not on my high horse about how I'm so good at boarding in Ohio and bitching about people running over the top of my board, and scratching it. Who gives a fuck.

Check this How about everyday I park next to your car a ratty ass peice of heap shit and Ill bump my car door against yours. And you can tell yourself to get over it.

then Ill do that to every car you buy.

I did not buy a board to have Skiers run into it.

BTW u Fail

Check this How about everyday I park next to your car a ratty ass peice of heap shit and Ill bump my car door against yours. And you can tell yourself to get over it.

then Ill do that to every car you buy.

I did not buy a board to have Skiers run into it.

BTW u Fail

Yeah and most of us don't log on to CR to watch you whine about skiers, but such is the world we live in.

Yeah and most of us don't log on to CR to watch you whine about skiers, but such is the world we live in.

sorry but if i spent a few hundred of my hard heard dollars i wouldnt want some fuck stick scratch or possibly crack the board because there being a careless fuck so yea whine bitch mean who gives a shit what hes doin hes protecting his inventment.

sorry but if i spent a few hundred of my hard heard dollars i wouldnt want some fuck stick scratch or possibly crack the board because there being a careless fuck so yea whine bitch mean who gives a shit what hes doin hes protecting his inventment.

+1 good snowboards arent that cheap

Did Vito snowboard in Ohio to become a pro? No he did not.

I'm sorry but the little bit of a ski going over your board is less damage than what you do to it on the terrain course. Snowboards are meant to handle a bruising. They were not designed to break when some scrub skier ran his ski over it a little bit, or his pole put a surface scratch on it.

You payed a few hundred for a board, then don't worry about it breaking over something so little.

If you have skateboarded or anything of the sort you know how well they can hold up and they are made of wood.

I'm sure that your snowboard is not taking much damage from what those skiers do to it waiting in the lift line seeing as how snowboards are much more durable than skateboards. If it can handle a rail, or jumps then that ski won't mess it up.

You are bitching about stuff that is going to happen no matter what, and you really are not going to punch someone in the face, or do anything of the sort because their ski put a surface scratch on your board.

Grow the fuck up if you are going to act that way about it.

I have more money spent on one piece of glass than any of you do on your snowboards, so I know what you mean about protecting your investment, I'm not a stranger to that aspect of things. But when you buy a snowboard expect that things like that will happen. If you don't like it, don't go snowboarding anymore.

It's just like your cars that you put so much money into. You are aware of the fact that things are going to break over time.