If i'm waiting in line for a lift on my snowboard

,,,,,,comma,,,,,,

I hate it when skiers ride up on my snowboard.

I also hate it when snowboarders ride up on my skis.

I believe this to be a conundrum. Maybe I just hate everyone.

Or maybe there's just inconsiderate people on both sides of the fence.

I agree.. and stopped reading any responses after yours lol

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did Vito snowboard in Ohio to become a pro? No he did not.

I'm sorry but the little bit of a ski going over your board is less damage than what you do to it on the terrain course. Snowboards are meant to handle a bruising. They were not designed to break when some scrub skier ran his ski over it a little bit, or his pole put a surface scratch on it.

You payed a few hundred for a board, then don't worry about it breaking over something so little.

If you have skateboarded or anything of the sort you know how well they can hold up and they are made of wood.

I'm sure that your snowboard is not taking much damage from what those skiers do to it waiting in the lift line seeing as how snowboards are much more durable than skateboards. If it can handle a rail, or jumps then that ski won't mess it up.

You are bitching about stuff that is going to happen no matter what, and you really are not going to punch someone in the face, or do anything of the sort because their ski put a surface scratch on your board.

Grow the fuck up if you are going to act that way about it.

I have more money spent on one piece of glass than any of you do on your snowboards, so I know what you mean about protecting your investment, I'm not a stranger to that aspect of things. But when you buy a snowboard expect that things like that will happen. If you don't like it, don't go snowboarding anymore.

It's just like your cars that you put so much money into. You are aware of the fact that things are going to break over time.

I cant believe you have gone this far into this, it was all a joke.

So I'm still calling you an idiot.

sorry but if i spent a few hundred of my hard heard dollars i wouldnt want some fuck stick scratch or possibly crack the board because there being a careless fuck so yea whine bitch mean who gives a shit what hes doin hes protecting his inventment.

"I'm sorry but if I spent a few hundred of my hard-earned dollars I wouldn't want some fuckstick scratching or possibly cracking my board because they're being a careless fuck. So yeah, whine, bitch, I mean who gives a shit. What he's doing is protecting his investment"

Holy shit. That took me 30 seconds to write. And look how much less retarded it is.

"Hard heard dollars" hahaha I thought it couldn't get any more stupid

"Protecting his inventment" by that do you mean applying for a patent? Seriously dude, "n" and "s" are on opposite sides of the keyboard. Do you speak as retardedly as you type?

I've been run into on my board before. A guy on skis came flying down and ran into me from behind when I was sitting on the mountain. You know how much damage that did? He put a chip in my topsheet with a direct hit from his ski that actually got to the core of the board. You know how much it mattered? I went to my local ski shop the next day, paid the guy $20 to put a little epoxy on it, and voila! my board is just fine. You're going to tell me that a little tap from a skier (OR SNOWBOARDER) in line behind you is gonna cause any more damage? Tell me one person whose board has been completely ruined by a skier in line and I'll shut up. Until then, you're prissy little bitches whining about nothing.

EDIT: also, out of curiousity, can you snow princesses honestly say that you've NEVER rubbed up on the skis or board in front of you in line?

Did Vito snowboard in Ohio to become a pro? No he did not.

You payed a few hundred for a board, then don't worry about it breaking over something so little.

If you have skateboarded or anything of the sort you know how well they can hold up and they are made of wood.

Grow the fuck up if you are going to act that way about it.

It's just like your cars that you put so much money into. You are aware of the fact that things are going to break over time.

I have friends that are Pro skate boarders hell I was a profesional BMXer and I can tell you that bikes nor boards hold up. My buddy rolled around with new boards everywhere he went and I carried extra parts in my car, You Fail.

Vito did snowboard at Mad River he may have not become pro from that place but it was a steping stone.

Maybe you should grow the fuck up if you got so much money start replacing snowboards then, Since your grown up.

I do put money into my car and im the person breaking the trans gears and wasting race gas but thats all cause of my own self use not some dumb ass skier hitting my board in line.

Whoop de fuckin do no one cares how much more your peice of glass costs more than our boards, The thread says and complains about skiers running into boards. Maybe you should join some Glass forums and you guys can start a rally and complain about bugs hitting your windshield since those bugs have no idea what you paid for it.

I wont grow up and Ill be that punk ass kid till the day I die.

"I'm sorry but if I spent a few hundred of my hard-earned dollars I wouldn't want some fuckstick scratching or possibly cracking my board because they're being a careless fuck. So yeah, whine, bitch, I mean who gives a shit. What he's doing is protecting his investment"

Holy shit. That took me 30 seconds to write. And look how much less retarded it is.

"Hard heard dollars" hahaha I thought it couldn't get any more stupid

"Protecting his inventment" by that do you mean applying for a patent? Seriously dude, "n" and "s" are on opposite sides of the keyboard. Do you speak as retardedly as you type?

I've been run into on my board before. A guy on skis came flying down and ran into me from behind when I was sitting on the mountain. You know how much damage that did? He put a chip in my topsheet with a direct hit from his ski that actually got to the core of the board. You know how much it mattered? I went to my local ski shop the next day, paid the guy $20 to put a little epoxy on it, and voila! my board is just fine. You're going to tell me that a little tap from a skier (OR SNOWBOARDER) in line behind you is gonna cause any more damage? Tell me one person whose board has been completely ruined by a skier in line and I'll shut up. Until then, you're prissy little bitches whining about nothing.

EDIT: also, out of curiousity, can you snow princesses honestly say that you've NEVER rubbed up on the skis or board in front of you in line?

When my board hits any of your equipment and it breaks, Just go put epoxy on it.

It will happen,

Fuck I just hit a new benz with my plow truck. Guy got all pissed at me, I just looked at him and said, "it happens"

I hit a tree in the plow truck, I got out yelled at it and the tree took it like a real man he didnt even say anything to me...

Fuck he must hang out with all the guys who gets there shit wrecked and are grown up...

Pussy's.

I hit a tree in the plow truck, I got out yelled at it and the tree took it like a real man he didnt even say anything to me...

Fuck he must hang out with all the guys who gets there shit wrecked and are grown up...

Pussy's.

You two are just silly, One of the furnace's i installed this week caught a home on fire, and i told the now widow and her 3kids, "it happens":rolleyes:

Its funny for you to pass judgment on me since you've never met me.

And FYI no I didn't say anything because even if I did, they wouldn't have understood me as I was in Switzerland in the Swiss alps.

umm why did you say it like that almost like your fibbing you were in switzerland inthe swiss alps well arnt the only alps in switzerland the fucking swiss alps????

Guest 614Streets
umm why did you say it like that almost like your fibbing you were in switzerland inthe swiss alps well arnt the only alps in switzerland the fucking swiss alps????

Now you are acting like a whining fucking child. I would never do business with you.

Guest 614Streets
Now you are acting like a whining fucking child. I would never do business with you.

Guest 614Streets