Cheap place to get used stuff other than E-bay/Craigslist

Nitrousbird

I am looking for a Wii Guitar Hero Drum Kit.

- Can't be bought in the stores; can only buy the whole combo thing...I don't need it.

- Craigslist has shit. Nothing has been listed, and no reply to my WTB ad. Plus, those idiots want more for their GH stuff than it costs in the stores ($55 for a guitar I bought new for $19.99, as an example).

- E-bay cheapest Buy It Now is $109 shipped for used and re-furb; auctions usually go for more than that somehow.

Where else can I check? I need somewhere popular. Amazon has them in the $140's. Buy.com has nothing. Nothing at Newegg and Tigerdirect. I could go Rock Band II drum kit for significantly less money, but the GH drums are better. I am looking more towards the $80-90 shipped price range.

Yeah good luck. I have been looking for one too since I already have 2 guitars and the mic from my Rockband set works. Last time I checked in at a game store they said it was going to be late summer to fall until Red Octane releases just the drum kit.

• 2 weeks later...