More Snow.

SpaceGhost

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4x4 only lane wouldn't solve a damn thing. The majority of this country bought into the SUV trend so most of the crap on the road these days IS 4x4, they still drive slow as crap, in the fast lane.

The amount of SUVs you see sitting in a ditch on a straight road is mind blowing.

4x4 only lane wouldn't solve a damn thing. The majority of this country bought into the SUV trend so most of the crap on the road these days IS 4x4, they still drive slow as crap, in the fast lane.

The amount of SUVs you see sitting in a ditch on a straight road is mind blowing.

My drive was stress free, I just pass and go about my business. Plus I leave early, which helps.

Werd. Most of the morons in SUVs seem to think they're invincible. I think most of them fail to realize that 4wd doesn't do shit for helping you stop.

I left carroll this morning at 6:20, arrived in downtown columbus at 8:55. I have never seen so many scared people out driving. On a couple occasions on a clearing I was able to manage 15mph, that was 3 times faster than the average of 5mph.

If people are that damn scared to drive, then stay the phuck home.......please!

I left carroll this morning at 6:20, arrived in downtown columbus at 8:55. I have never seen so many scared people out driving. On a couple occasions on a clearing I was able to manage 15mph, that was 3 times faster than the average of 5mph.

If people are that damn scared to drive, then stay the phuck home.......please!

Or maybe you could live closer to work?

Was not that bad in the morning.

Took 40 min to get from Blacklick to Tuttle Crossing. Leaving at 530 helped though I would think.

And that foot of snow out side is ridiculous. I think I need to invest in a pair of winter boots and throw the chuck taylors in the closet.