More Snow.

SpaceGhost

Eating words yet????

http://www.osu.edu/

Oh yeah baby. Just waiting for the word about CSCC then I'm cracking open a beer.

I always get screwed, I have Wednesdays off. :( I also got screwed lat year on March 8th when we go t the 18 inches. I had already took the day off as it was my daughters 1st birthday. I had already turned in my time for the day then it snowed and CSCC Cancelled classes, I didn't get my time back. :mad:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the power just came back in Blacklick. My house was starting to get cold, lol.

I feel bad for my neighbors that shoveled their driveways ~7pm last night. Have fun getting rid of that 2" of ice.

My GTP and Formula are safe. The gf is running around town in the truck, my company thing is here at Kevin's, the SVX is in front of the house encased in ice (and probably broke down), and the other Firebird is in the driveway also incased in ice.

I love it :D

Lvl 3!? You guys are crazy :p

You understand level 3 would mean everyone needs to stay in.. meaning Fedex.. UPS.. Airport.. EVERYTHING.. Shut down.

Thats insane. Lvl 3 is for the serious serious stuff

We got a level 3 in Athens. Lazy bastards.