beard an goatee guys

SRTurbo04

Recommend a good trimmer fuckers.

Remington Titanium is the best IMO. It's like 20-30 bucks at Meijer or Wal Mart or wherever.

Philips Norelco. was <25 bucks.

Another good choice. I have that one too, I just don't use it as often

I quit using a straight blade during the winter. Hair clippers, no extension for the short parts, hair clippers with a #3 for the goatee once a month or so, I usually forget about it until its stupid long. As for shampoo, head and shoulders is great.

I don't care about a smooth face I wanted my goatee to be a little silkier hahaa never mind u tards r makin me sound homo

Girls love it when your facial area is hair free and silky smooth. If they don't like it THEY probably don't shave!

8" goatee sounds so white trash, well i guess it will hang as low as your cooler pipe on your boat anchor.

http://bucky.kicks-ass.net/stuff/megoat.jpg

I coudln't stand it longer than that. Kept curling.

I've had a goat and side burns since I was in high school and only shaved it off once for a job interview that I didn't get.

One piece of advice. I have never heard a single woman comment on how attractive a goat, beard, or chin strap is.

Hell it sounds like i keep my balls trimmed up better than most of your faces.

8" goatee sounds so white trash, well i guess it will hang as low as your cooler pipe on your boat anchor.

http://bucky.kicks-ass.net/stuff/megoat.jpg

I coudln't stand it longer than that. Kept curling.

I've had a goat and side burns since I was in high school and only shaved it off once for a job interview that I didn't get.

see what i mean:p

j/k j/k

Guest 614Streets

Had a goatee and mustache for ever and never had issues , just kept them in shape with a razor. I chopped mine off a few weeks ago. I would say I had mine for 10 years or more.

Take the razor and just go over the goatee like a comb but with no pressure to trim it up. And then edge it up with a razor.

Worst razor ever! Shit gets clogged with hair in immediately. You have to shave .5 an inch then rinse, shave .5 an inch and rinse. Takes forever. The blades are way too close together.

X2 more is not always better. Mach3 seems to be just the perfect ammount of blades.