Pretty sweet.

Devils Advocate

"there will be a period of "great tribulation"[47] during which the Antichrist, indwelt and controlled by Satan, will attempt to win supporters with false peace, supernatural signs."

Hmm, interesting huh? Im totally kidding so dont get all butt hurt.

Guest 614Streets
I have no problems with Muslims, Christians on the other hand.....

Just say you don't like religious extremeists. I am just saying Space ghost, just as I may not have an issue with a couple people bobbing their heads , I also don't mind when sally says a prayer in faith beside her daddy's hospital bed.

Although I do have to say if shtf , I wouldnt help you or your family , Id let the muslims help yah out(sike). After all I have not seen any help from christian groups in my life time, all the people handing out water in Kissimmee Florida after hurricane charley hit , were wearing wrobes and scarfs.............. But seriously what if they had been? :shocked:

Nobody mentions the pagans anymore. :( Shhhhh

I really hate the political shit that is posted on this board. Didn't we move away from this by CLOSING the politics section?

I come to CR for cars and bullshit.

I always used to laugh in the back of my head 2 years ago when people said "CR isn't what it used to be...." but now I am beginning to understand.

This is not directed at you directly Jones. I just dislike politics. :D

I really hate the political shit that is posted on this board. Didn't we move away from this by CLOSING the politics section?

Just a thought, but maybe some thought should be given to actually re-opening the politics section? Seems like people keep posting stuff about it, which means there are people who want to keep talking about it it. If the politics section was reopened, then the people who want to talk politics can do it to their hearts' content and the rest of the board wouldn't be littered with the dialogue.

Note: This isn't a slam against Jon or anyone else who talks about politics, just a suggestion of what could be done.

Guest 614Streets
I was referring to the assholes that try to convert you all the time. I've never had a Muslim tell me I am going to hell to my face unless I accept Mohammed as my savior.....

Right on , the hell with thoose types.

Just a thought, but maybe some thought should be given to actually re-opening the politics section? Seems like people keep posting stuff about it, which means there are people who want to keep talking about it it. If the politics section was reopened, then the people who want to talk politics can do it to their hearts' content and the rest of the board wouldn't be littered with the dialogue.

Note: This isn't a slam against Jon or anyone else who talks about politics, just a suggestion of what could be done.

I guess that was the point of my whole speal. However it is you spell speal.

Wacky waiving inflatable arm flailing tube man

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/IHaveCooties/z42332837.gif

Wacky waiving inflatable arm flailing tube man!

No. The banhammer should be enforced on anybody who talks about anything besides fun hobbies, gatherings, cars, and off-topic subjects (boobies etc).

And don't give me the "what about"? You all get the idea.

Religion, politics and other things of sensitive nature shouldn't be discussed.

No. The banhammer should be enforced on anybody who talks about anything besides fun hobbies, gatherings, cars, and off-topic subjects (boobies etc).

And don't give me the "what about"? You all get the idea.

Religion, politics and other things of sensitive nature shouldn't be discussed.

:confused:

Are you being serious?