Pretty sweet.

Devils Advocate

:confused:

Are you being serious?

No I wasn't being serious. Maybe half serious. Only because I like Ben and his religious statements make me resentful pretty often.

Ben when was the last time we played golf and I tried to convert you? I don't think I gave you ghb holy water to make you accept Jesus as your lord did I?

Just a thought, but maybe some thought should be given to actually re-opening the politics section? Seems like people keep posting stuff about it, which means there are people who want to keep talking about it it. If the politics section was reopened, then the people who want to talk politics can do it to their hearts' content and the rest of the board wouldn't be littered with the dialogue.

Come on John, do you really think the politics section got closed because people decided this isn't the place to talk politics or that the section was getting 'out of hand'? Stupid right wing nut jobs got but hurt that the 'Muslim' won the election.

+1 on reopening the political section. But I also think it was closed for a reason. Political conversations can turn ugly by a poorly worded statement quickly.

They can get out of hand and i think thats why it closed. Some people get waayyy to serious about it thats why i dont comment about anything its all about opinions IMO see :lol:

Come on, I really do have more faith in you guys than this. You just have to prove it to me. :D See above post.