White cars with no headlights

Avenger1647545502

Are you talking about roundabouts? I go through two on my way to work, and of course two on the way home (Avery Rd.). I can't even begin to count the fuckwads who have no idea how they work, and end up damn near causing an accident. It must be my white car! :p

Hell there are 4 within four miles, on Avery road in Dublin.

Yeah, rotaries are great traffic devices.. if people know how to use them. But too many are just clueless. I hate it when people slow or stop as they try to figure out where to go.. IT'S A FUCKING CIRCLE! If you miss your exit, keep going around, it'll come around again.. I PROMISE!

Another pet peeve is when people stop on the rotary to let others in. gods.. If I'm waiting to enter a rotary and someone stops to let me in, I won't move. Fuckers need to learn to drive.

I'm from Cape Cod where rotaries are everywhere. (Yes, rotaries. There's only one "roundabout" but it was built only about 5 years ago. They're the same thing.) So I have seen about every piece of idiocy possible on a rotary. If someone can't figure out a circle, they shouldn't be licensed to drive.