Blizzard coming Monday and Tuesday?

Casper

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are you seeing that news? I still don't see where they are predicting it. Is this the iWeather forcast ;)

"The eastward shift of the storm track translates to little snow in hard-hit areas of the Ohio and Tennessee valleys from this storm. However, an upper-level disturbance will still spread light snow into the Midwest Sunday into Monday, and very cold air and strong winds will follow the departing storm in the East. "

-your link

"The eastward shift of the storm track translates to little snow in hard-hit areas of the Ohio and Tennessee valleys from this storm. However, an upper-level disturbance will still spread light snow into the Midwest Sunday into Monday, and very cold air and strong winds will follow the departing storm in the East. "

-your link

And you have ruined my day.

:(

-your link

Make money get rich crew will be out in full affect.

"Ass" worked me one shift 23hrs.... Not to bad actually liked it 8hrs plowing others I Was shoveling & salting.

Snow = Free money. Im getting me a plow truck next year mark my words.

Everybody continued to say there was going to be some crazy ass snow storm aka the "bliZZaRd". I checked all the local TV station websites, weather channel and no one made mention of this craziness.

Glad to know I can depend on Accuweather for all my inaccurate weather needs.....

I was really wondering how people knew what the weather was going to be one week from now when people have trouble predicting just a couple of days ahead.