Taken

Jizzle Juice

I get amazed you have 4 to 8 guys shooting at you at once and you dont get hit...then you kill them ALL.

its just something for you to strive for. although, the 357 is what, 5rd? maybe 6? you sure as hell wont kill all 8 unless you get that M&P back on your hip! :)

i just finished it though, and it was a great movie. good amount of action, and had a decent story. some of the stuff was a *little* far fetched, but hey...thats why its a movie.

I just saw it, great movie, great driving sequence in new S8.

The only part of movie I didn't like was the jeep chase scene when the "bad" guys were shooting hundreds of bullets point blank and didn't hit either one of them.

great overall movie though.

I just saw it, great movie, great driving sequence in new S8.

The only part of movie I didn't like was the jeep chase scene when the "bad" guys were shooting hundreds of bullets point blank and didn't hit either one of them.

great overall movie though.

or him pulling down on the pipe made it break off. lol

• 2 weeks later...
Saw this on Saturday and thought it was really well done. The premise is pretty scary if you think about it for a while actually, but he had to have been proud of his little girl....you know, finding out she was still a virgin and all. I'd say one of my two favorite "kills" in the movie was when the "bad guy" stuck his gun through the doorway, Liam slams the door shut on his forearms, takes the gun and shoots him through the closed door. That one and when he offed the main guy in the elevator. Definitely had me trying to catch up with everything I just saw, even after leaving the theater.

spoiler -----

i dont know who saw it on bootleg (ie, the european version) and who saw it in theatres, but the US version blows.

#1...torture scene - european version, he slams nails into the dudes knees, and hooks up wires to the nails. US version, he hooks wires to chair. weak

#2...shooting saint claire in the elevator. european version, initial 2-3 shots while hes alive, then he empties the magazine to finish him. US version, one shot.

#3...fight with arab dude at the end. european version, IIRC, at the end of fight he burried that knife/blade into his leg. US version, didnt seem like that happened.

i guess they really edited it to get it to the PG-13 rating for us here. im going to search around online and see if the UK version has the crazier torture scene and him loading up saint claire, and has english subtitles for the few french parts. if it does, im going to order it

best line "its a flesh wound!"

i guess they really edited it to get it to the PG-13 rating for us here. im going to search around online and see if the UK version has the crazier torture scene and him loading up saint claire, and has english subtitles for the few french parts. if it does, im going to order it

best line "its a flesh wound!"

Damn! I'm glad I saw the bootleg instead of seeing the watered down version in the theatre