VW is done, Onto new things with 8 cylinders....... My LSX Hunter.

neonkiller

Jegs sells a nice stainless kit

yes you can hot tank the block

That edelbrock intake would be sick for a turbo car

And gotta love the water pump for these cars i just did one friday 18.99 at advanced

and can I have the old headers I want to cut both of them like that and install them on the oppisite sides upside down and have them stick out the hood

Rob and Stimmel thanks for the input.

I just wanted the block to look clean, Pretty much every bolt there all corroded and or ben hit with a vise wrench:o

Ill check Jegs and Summit.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/228pc-Ford-260-302-Stainless-Allen-Engine-Bolt-Kit_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1638Q2em118Q2el1247QQcategoryZ33620QQihZ002QQitemZ120133778026QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWD1V

I I se they say this isnt for the EFI motor I just wanna know why?...

And is there a company that makes an all allen head bolt kits?

It would be so much easier changing or putting on exhaust manifolds.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/228pc-Ford-260-302-Stainless-Allen-Engine-Bolt-Kit_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1638Q2em118Q2el1247QQcategoryZ33620QQihZ002QQitemZ120133778026QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWD1V

I I se they say this isnt for the EFI motor I just wanna know why?...

And is there a company that makes an all allen head bolt kits?

It would be so much easier changing or putting on exhaust manifolds.....

That kit says passenger side water pump our motors have the passenger side water pump (lower radiator hose) on the drive side prob a different bolt patter pump with different size bolts, I know if you buy a frpp gasket kit for a 302 you get like 1234 diff water pump gaskets, aslo the efi upper and lower manifold assembly has different length and variety bolts than a carb intake, asl well as the older 302s has mech fuel pump that mounted to the timing cover etc, etc...

Hey shanton!!!!!!!!!!!! Its seth I hung with you at the teamintegra meet, I had the dumped black DA. and I also had the turbo b16 green del sol and was racing with you at kilkare. I helped you guys get your shit on the trailor before it stormed. Pm me your number I lost it. Needless to say Ive had a few phones since then.

Ps the ride looks good. I almost scooped this rig up when it was forsale in cincinnati.

But yea you got the right idea a kit like that would be nice if you find a good one let me know I want one as well

P.S that is a great pic on of my friends is a suicide girl:D

Ummm what?...

I wpul.d like to meet here and you can watch me throw every peice of game at her and proceed to ail boat and you can laugh:eek:

Damn shes dope!

-Stimmel answered that question pretty well with the bolt kit. Those are the differences.

-Andy your not talking about Lauren are you?

-Shanton aren't you friends with some of the cruizer girls? Because I know one personally that used to promote bar events for the SG ladies, and I'm sure she could get you an introduction to some of them.

-Stimmel answered that question pretty well with the bolt kit. Those are the differences.

-Andy your not talking about Lauren are you?

-Shanton aren't you friends with some of the cruizer girls? Because I know one personally that used to promote bar events for the SG ladies, and I'm sure she could get you an introduction to some of them.

Matthew (hahha) no im not talking about lauren all though her gun tats are ballin and look pretty hot, but im talking about a girl i went to high school with

Miller or stimmel dunno what your doin Tues Morn but I got some time befor work to pull the rest of this motor may need a hand tho.

Either way I would like to meet her... I know mallory and some of the other girls, Never knew any of them did that or have they mentioned it to me.

Rob, your girl does ink?...

What do yo think about the bolt kits rob?.

Miller or stimmel dunno what your doin Tues Morn but I got some time befor work to pull the rest of this motor may need a hand tho.

Either way I would like to meet her... I know mallory and some of the other girls, Never knew any of them did that or have they mentioned it to me.

Shanton you have my number if not 614-507-7049 bout what time you need a hand im down for whatever

Guest Removed

she did....not anymore...but she knows all the good tattooer's in town..

bet she has more ink then you do!

bolt kits...bolt locker for cheap shit and arp for good stuff, but the bad about arp is, you just get a box of bolts, some to long some to short. then you have to measure and send back what you dont need then they ship you what you do need and BS...jimmy went thru that on his...i didnt have a issue with my bb bolt kit.

that thing is a pos, just use what ever, and if the bolt are broke just zip tie the damn thing, it will break in a week or less anyway and you'll have it back apart anyway:p

she did....not anymore...but she knows all the good tattooer's in town..

bet she has more ink then you do!

bolt kits...bolt locker for cheap shit and arp for good stuff, but the bad about arp is, you just get a box of bolts, some to long some to short. then you have to measure and send back what you dont need then they ship you what you do need and BS...jimmy went thru that on his...i didnt have a issue with my bb bolt kit.

that thing is a pos, just use what ever, and if the bolt are broke just zip tie the damn thing, it will break in a week or less anyway and you'll have it back apart anyway:p

Im sure she does, only think I got is across my stomach.

Whats Bolt Locker?..

I just need some shit thats not stripped out.

Im goin for 15k before I pop the bock, VW is on almost 45k with the 35r... It had racew gas almost every weekend last year and its got a lil over 101:o

I'm down 1 of you guys get at me. Maybe if I do this generous free service God or karma will send me my reducer for when I get home from work tomorrow night.

HA HA, PM me ur number I got a new phone.

Shit With three people this bitch will slide right out!