VW is done, Onto new things with 8 cylinders....... My LSX Hunter.

neonkiller

It seems as the cable that opens he gas door is starting to freeze. If I get body work done I was just going to have one I could use a key and lock up so no one can tamper with my fuel. As of now It just flaps open all the time...

I can pull the release cable from the parts car for you if you would rather not having another key hole in the side of your car. You won't be able to keep up with the SB2 RX7 with that extra wind resistance:)

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are what the finished product looks like on the Exhaust wrap. Was going to do the DownPipe but no way in hell will I wanna wrap it then discover we will have to cut and re weld the down pipe due to clearance issues on the 7. So this is all the hot parts from Chads turbo kit he sells minus the Down Pipe...

Kinda shady but it works:cool:

Befor..

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/20/l_af514f06974f4b049cf2635b09513529.jpg

After..

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/44/l_4195fea9dcd34a9bbfc4ca309281f4be.jpg

I would suggest using some sort of latex glove when wrapping with this black exhaust header wrap or it will get under your nails and hard as hell to clean off. Take your time and make sure you cut long than short cause when you fuck up it cost $$$$$ Like I said befor I spent $80 on two rolls from jegs..

Heres a picture of Dover and the 7 the Night I bought it....

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/58/l_d0a6ebe49be04bd1b8aa50b41442018f.jpg

Hopefully soon I'll get some cash to buy my rear knock off ProStars......;)

I can pull the release cable from the parts car for you if you would rather not having another key hole in the side of your car. You won't be able to keep up with the SB2 RX7 with that extra wind resistance:)

Ill buy it off ya, I would love to stop by maybe you can show me how you pull it out so I know how to put it back in?..... Wow that sounded ummmm.....

Anyhow you avail Sat afternoon?......

Ill buy it off ya, I would love to stop by maybe you can show me how you pull it out so I know how to put it back in?..... Wow that sounded ummmm.....

Anyhow you avail Sat afternoon?......

I'll be here till around 6 or 7 on Saturday and all day today and Sunday.

It is Chads ON3Performance 5.0L Turbo Kit....

I cant wait to see this out this summer! GL on the build Shanton n hit me up if u need some help, Im always down to work on a new project.

I just have his Hot parts the rest is and will be all custom....

I pieced everything out myself....

Guest Removed
That Mustang swap meet right in the middle of winter, Its cowboy style I cannot wear it all the way down on my head i feel as if I should have some dip in when wearing it... lol

that swap meet will be here again soon.

so you must be talking about the one right after thanks giving.;)