giant eagle fuel perks questions.

SRTurbo04

First step would be go to the service desk in giant eagle. Ask the cashier there all the questions you have. They will be better trained to answer your questions then us.

Oh and this is how you apply for the card to answer one of your questions.

Ok so since I suck at typing.

How do you get the fuel perks program?

How is the best way to get the most perks tword gas. For example.... gift cards, buying groceries ect.

Thanks

You edited this, and it STILL has fucking typos!!!

:rolleyes:

KillJoy

Giant eagles perks suck. Kroger is better due to the food being cheaper. If either store you use basically have to get a key fob/tag and before you buy anything scan then the end of each month you get the reward for fill ups at the pump. this month we are getting .30 off the next 4 fill ups.

You edited this, and it STILL has fucking typos!!!

:rolleyes:

KillJoy

typographical error (plural typographical errors)

1. A mistake made during the process of typing, especially one caused by a slip of the fingers resulting in the placement of a letter laying adjacent to the correct one into a word; often shortened to typo.

It has nothing to do with "typo" errors. It has to do with his inability to spell or punctuate, and a lack of a basic grasp of written communication, combined with the "I don't give a fuck" attitude.

You're welcome, Paul! :p

Edited by Rotarded

a couple weeks ago at UDF I paid 1.769/gal for gas fuel light was on for maybe 3miles, my explorer has an 18gallon tank, pump shut off at 32.3x, I squeezed in 33.00 bucks worth of gas

Just got gas for .68/gal at Giant Eagle, fuel light was on yet again I filled up the tank for a lil over 12bucks

giant eagle fuel perks ftw

as a casual user of the program myself...I realize that I'm paying more for the food and in the end it pretty much equals out to other programs out there, and I'm not really saving any money...

BUT, the feeling of pure victory that you get when you fill up for free at the pump is priceless. The dollar counter just says zero and the gallons keep going up...totally worth it.