MLG Columbus w00t!!!!!!!

sciongirl

Anytime I've ever played someone that was in MLG they were douchebags. When I was still an active Halo player, had several clan matches with some MLG homos, and it was excuse after excuse if we won a match.

yeah i've played a lot of GB matches and they are real assholes sometimes... im expecting the MLG event to be different but i could be wrong. either way, it will be just to just go!

Haha wow, never thought I'd see a post on CR like this.

Uh, basically Ohio kids have been begging for a columbus event for EVER... and a buddy of mine told me about this before they announced it and I accidentally posted it on the website... Oops. They were less than happy about it.

Im planning on attending, regardless of if I get a job this weekend or not. Look for me wearing a shirt that says "Halo 1 Proze" on the front and "Yogi" on the back.

You think YOURE nerdy?

yeah i've played a lot of GB matches and they are real assholes sometimes... im expecting the MLG event to be different but i could be wrong. either way, it will be just to just go!

Event are not much different. Halo 3 kids in general are a bunch of douchbags. Stick with your friends and you'll have a good time.

LOL mlg. I used to play halo a lot but don't really at all anymore. In fact I just got rid of halo3 to get CoDWorld at War, although I still have halo1 and 2 :).

I went to school with the "ryan twins" of halo 2 fame in pickerington, and played basketball with them. Oddly enough they're damn athletic to be xbox nerds. I also played volleyball with the host of MLG events, Puckett, all the time. I can't believe all those kids are making decent money playing goddamn videogames....

I would maybe go to this event, we'll see.