MLG Columbus w00t!!!!!!!

sciongirl

i havent played halo3 since cod4... but i think i was better at halo than i am at cod4 now so if i can scrap up some girls, we might try to compete.

If you really try to put an all girl team together, my girlfriend (zoomzoom6) plays halo atleast 5 days a week. I admit she's better than me now.... :p

If you really try to put an all girl team together, my girlfriend (zoomzoom6) plays halo atleast 5 days a week. I admit she's better than me now.... :p

haha really? well i'll add her tonight and we'll see if i can actually start playing halo again.... would be awesome!

haha really? well i'll add her tonight and we'll see if i can actually start playing halo again.... would be awesome!

I'm Kris10Rae on XBL.

Now that we're talking about it, I HAVE to go out and buy my own 360. I bought the one we have for Keith a year ago for his graduation, and on Saturday it had the dreaded RRoD (sending it out ASAP). I haven't really had an urge to play until now. lol I've been wanting a reason to buy one for myself......

Oh, and regardless it'd be fun to get a bunch of girls together to play. It's more fun to beat a bunch of guys when you're in a group of girls ;)