again...with the door knocking after 1am

evan9381

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This one time, a white dude knocked on the door between the house and garage (off the alley). I answered the door with the 357. He forgot why he knocked :rolleyes:

This one time, a black guy knocked on the front door. I answered the door with the 357. He forgot why he knocked. Pussy...

:D

KillJoy

"Is Tamara home?"

Some black guy and his white buddy knocked on my door trying to sell me some meat. He went from $500 to $50 in about a minute when I told him I wasn't interested.

They had a fridge in the back of their pickup, like a real freakin fridge.

When I was in Charlotte, this would happen often. A person would knock and if no one would answer, they'd break in. If someone did answer, they'd make up some BS story.

Truth, when I lived at my old apts there were people that would do the same thing. Knock on the door at random hours if no one answered break in time. The apt complex put out a flyer to everyone telling them to answer their doors. Hahah fucking idiots, I moved about 2 months after. So I guess there is some reasoning behind him being shook up about this.

"Is Tamara home?"

Some black guy and his white buddy knocked on my door trying to sell me some meat. He went from $500 to $50 in about a minute when I told him I wasn't interested.

If that shit from the strangers started happening bitches would be shot.

"Is Tamara home?"

I love sales men...

Salesman:http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/clown.gif "This is top of the line meat!, $200 for 15 steaks"

Me: :rolleyes: "No thanks"

Salesman:http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/clown.gif "Come on man. you like steak right...I'll hook you up. $75.00 for 10 steaks top of the line!"

Me: :rolleyes: "Look man I'm sure their top of the line, I just don't wnat your steaks"

Salesman:http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/clown.gif "You seem like a good guy. $40 for 15 steaks"

Me::rolleyes: "Look I already told you no! If their so god damn top of the line why are you begging me to by them out of the back of your truck!? Now get the fuck off mt porch"

After that I put up a no soliciting sign.

"Is Tamara home?"

They were doing this in my neighborhood and people called the cops cause it seemed fishy. I don't care what deal you give me, there's no way in hell I'm buying meat out of random truck on the street.

Truth, when I lived at my old apts there were people that would do the same thing. Knock on the door at random hours if no one answered break in time. The apt complex put out a flyer to everyone telling them to answer their doors. Hahah fucking idiots, I moved about 2 months after. So I guess there is some reasoning behind him being shook up about this.

it's fairly common, especially in complexes.

Some black guy knocked on my door once. Then he got into a loud, pewter colored TA and left.

Same thing happened later on, but this black guy left in a black Z28 after eyeballing my garage for awhile.

Some people, I swear.

i didnt knock i fell though the door.:D

happens a lot even in nieghborhoods in the burbs. there are a lot of us on my street that have home offices so lots of eyes and ears to the ground. I have noticed on several occasions what I believe to be people casing the area.

they knock on the doors pretending to sell or collect for schools, etc....find out who works during the day, and bam! they find a target.

two homes in 12 years have been hit. one through the front door the other a back window. reason why I keep a gun on each floor of the home. if they break in while I'm home, I will be replacing some blood stained flooring.

would have posted if the dude was white, mexican, indian, or eskimo. i dont know anyone who comes knocking on a door after 1am and isnt 100% sure of the place they're going.

If the race was so unimportant, then why do you feel the need to define it within your story?

On a sidenote, I hate when white people knock on my door. They're either a religious affiliates, want to sue you, sway your vote or the law. :D

God damn, you people are a bunch of pussies. Who fucking cares how he described the guy? Would you be equally as pissed if he said the guy was tall? Or fat? Or had bad hair?

Because we all know that if you use any description other than a white male you are racist.

Edited by HAOLE

Because we all no that if you use any description other than a white male you are racist.

Yet you don't know to use "know"....Fact is his story was interesting. The black description didn't give it any more interest. Therefore, it wasn't needed. Doesn't make you a racist. It just means you think a black guy knocking on your door at 1am is more uncommon than a white guy doing it.

Yet you don't know to use "know"....Fact is his story was interesting. The black description didn't give it any more interest. Therefore, it wasn't needed. Doesn't make you a racist. It just means you think a black guy knocking on your door at 1am is more uncommon than a white guy doing it.

Would you have said anything about the color of the guy if he was white?

Would you have said anything about the color of the guy if he was white?

I walked to door with my Glock, check peephole, all i can see is a guy i have no clue who he is. ask if i can help him through the door, nothing...ask him again, the he says he's looking for "kiante" or something. tell him wrong place, see him look at my door for another 5 seconds or so, then start walking away...kept an eye on the peephole, then hear him knocking on THE OTHER neighbors door...the woman who's mid-30's with 2 younger daughters (8 and 13 maybe). freaked me out enough, im sure it would her quite a bit more...i look out my sliding glass door where the blinds are halfway turned, so i cant see much, but see a car...go look outside, and see a cab and the guy getting into it...sits there for 2-3 minutes then drives down the complex.

I would have said that....The black description didn't or doesn't make the story anymore nail biting. He thought it would, obviously, as to think a black guy knocking on your door at 1am would have some kind of mind numbing ending that a white guy doing the same thing, wouldn't. Go figure, but it wasn't my door, so I don't care.

Kinda like my thread with the kids walking thru my yard. Would it have made a better story if I said "black kids" keep walking thru....no. The story alone was descriptive enough.

Kinda like my thread with the kids walking thru my yard. Would it have made a better story if I said "black kids" keep walking thru....no. The story alone was descriptive enough.

Oh, I didnt know they were black kids. Do the world a favor and shoot them now.