Buying/selling a car thru paypal...

2 Sweet

How would I go about doing this? Just type something up and have him sign it when I drop off the truck?

If u can get it notorized at a bmv out there an get a copy of his drivers license. As well, you can never bee to careful. Better to be safe then sorry ,

Also makebhim pay the fees as it'll be a shit ton

Yeah, most BMV's will do it or you can call around and ask if anyone can notarize a bill of sale for you. That way you have his info and a signed "recipt" as proof he got the vehicle since there is no "proof" of shipment. Paypal protection relies on proof of shipment.

from Paypals website on fees....

Monthly sales Price per transaction

$0.00 USD - $3,000.00 USD 2.9% + $0.30 USD

$3,000.01 USD - $10,000.00 USD 2.5% + $0.30 USD

$10,000.01 USD - $100,000.00 USD 2.2% + $0.30 USD

> $100,000.00 USD 1.9% + $0.30 USD

Just do the math. if you're not good with %, here http://www.math.com/everyone/calculators/calc_source/percent.htm

Just add the fees to the total. Also, I would agree with the signing of the truck upon pick up. And once the funds are in your paypal, transfer them to your bank account. I wouldn’t feel safe until they are out of paypal and in your own account. Hope everything goes well for your, G/L !

If any of you need a special online calculator to figure out simple percentages...let me know, so I can be sure to have you banned. We don't need your stupid rubbing off on the rest of us. If you can't do 2nd grade math, your time would be far better spent elsewhere.