How do I stop assholes from walking....

Putty

through my yard. Little young punks. Live on the street behind me, so they walk through my yard to get to the street in front of me to do whatever the hell they do. I've come out several times and said.."listen lil fella, dont come thru here". The other week the bastards walked between my house and the neighbors. I'm watching TV and right past my window they walk. I fly outside...."Hey!!!! dont walk through my yard!!!!" Each time..."sorry, sorry". I told them I said listen....if I'm in here in the night and see you walk past my window like that, i'm going to think you're a creeper. I dont take too kindly to creepers...."sorry sorry". OK, you say get a fence. Wont help. They can still walk beside it and up through the yard.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Water sprinkler on some sort of remote control, equals wet mad passers by.

Keep in mind anything you do will most likely get your house egged, TPed, or whatever the youngings are doing today, like spraying it with 9mm frag.

Paintball gun.

/thread

Thats where I was going. You could put a no trespassing sign and when they do it call the police and put a scare into them.

My tax money pays for the police and they have so much better stuff to do than deal with bullshit like this.