Glenn Beck: Obama's "Change"

Rally Pat

May ruffle feathers here, but I'm all for capping the incomes of those CEO's that have raked in Millions and Millions while their companies tank and have led to what is going on now. IMO everyone should be paid on performance...to some extent.

May ruffle feathers here, but I'm all for capping the incomes of those CEO's that have raked in Millions and Millions while their companies tank and have led to what is going on now. IMO everyone should be paid on performance...to some extent.

I don't think many would disagree with that, however no matter how many restrictions there are, they will get their money. Stock options, buy outs, anything.

I think it is the general programs and course of action the administration is and wants to take that is upsetting people.

I'd agree too especially if tax payer dollars helped bail them out

The problem with the gov is that it would take a TOTAL restructuring and renovation of the way people think to get any REAL change.

True, but change doesn't happen over night. It happens over time. It start with 1 thing and people start to except it then it moves on from there.

they aren't capping the CEOs of just any old company, only the ones using bailout money (From my understanding) Why would we want CEOs of failing companies to receive million dollar bonuses from our tax money?