Make that Firebird x3

MrMeanGreen

I just took receipt of Benner's Navy Blue Metallic 1998 Formula. Since the green one is more focused on drag racing now, I wanted one for auto-x and road racing.

I'm pretty excited, I've already got some plans for this one :)

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj32/Formula98/11-18-085.jpg

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to drive past your house on a nice day when the garage is open, see the formula along with two other of the same body style car in the driveway I love when people do that, unless its like a taurus or something nice, buy man.

i have 7 hondas, with mis matching panals. is that cool???

Congratz on the new car but I have a question. I don't mean this in an offencice way, but why would you want 3 of the same car? Wouldn't you want to mix it up a bit? I mean once you get in them, they're pretty much the same minus some HP. If I had 3 cars I’d want to at least know when I was driving a different one. Just my .2. nice looking car either way.

oh great another pos, lol j.k yay i get to race benners formula after all!!

benner ur an idiot btw lol

I couldn't afford to keep the car. Trust me if I could've I would've, but I got a nice car out of it that's cheaper to maintain so I'm happy. Plus I'm sure I'll still get to drive it occasionally and it's going to someone who can afford to make it into the car I couldn't afford.

Congratz on the new car but I have a question. I don't mean this in an offencice way, but why would you want 3 of the same car? Wouldn't you want to mix it up a bit? I mean once you get in them, they're pretty much the same minus some HP. If I had 3 cars I’d want to at least know when I was driving a different one. Just my .2. nice looking car either way.

They look somewhat the same but trust me he'll know which one he's driving. Power wise and shifting wise.

I would love to drive past your house on a nice day when the garage is open, see the formula along with two other of the same body style car in the driveway I love when people do that, unless its like a taurus or something nice, buy man.

Hard to do when the cars are never there at the same time.

Do yourself a favor and get a good shifter with positive stops. I think the B&M ripper has them.

It's got a Hurst Billet/Plus shifter in it with the stops set already and a ws6store short stick. You can see how short the shifter assembly is.

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj32/Formula98/interior2.jpg