New

awda4

Hey my name is Riley im 19 go to school in newark for civil engineering,I live in medina though. Im always on cleveland racing that's how i found out about this. I drive a b5 a4 quattro. Nothing special just a 2.8 30 valve dohc 5spd. I love audi's, im trying to find a clean 90 quattro. Me and 3 of my friends are putting together a grassroots 09 car. and yeah thats about it....

Welcome...OSU-N then? I did the same thing some 20yrs back....I was like Newark? WTF is that? Then found out that I would have a 3 bedroom apartment and could bring my car.....I went and bought a map and found Newark :)

That was back when we had like 2000 people on campus between COTC and OSU too. Sharon Valley Apts were brand new.

Best party of my life and it helped me start off school with some good grades too.

Welcome.

If youre looking for an Audi 90, a buddy of mine has a 1990 90 quattro thats in good shape. Hes not really selling it but if the right offer comes along im sure he would let it go. Hes on here, not very often though as RymerC