Homeowner 1.....Robbers 0

Putty

I wouldn't say its a complete victory. Stray bullets hit neighboring houses, someone innocent could have been seriously hurt.

Aaaaaaaand?

Pedestrians get struck by cars daily. People fall off of scaffolding. Kids run with scissors. Dogs bite. Don't coddle society because of "what if's".

I wouldn't say its a complete victory because they got away, not because a garage door was damaged.

Nice! I agree with the comment that there's more to the story.....looked like a nice property, but in broad daylight and an M16? What's funny is they ran like little girls yet they too were armed. Wonder what kind of gun was shooting at them ?

Guest tbutera2112
it says the guy retreated to his home and barricaded the door... leads me to think he had some kind of fucked up business deal with them or something and they chased his ass and he ran into his house

Should of shot at the car more. What would have taken to disable the car?

Shooting the tires. Unless you can get a lucky shot so it blows up or you hit the driver, you can only slow it down.

I'm sure if you shot it enough, eventually enough sensors or wires or something will be fucked up and it'll shut down.

Something definitely seems fishy about this whole story, too.