Blazer brass 9mm for 9 bucks

1fast5gp

• 4 weeks later...

i was just at fin feather and fur and they have cases and cases of all kinds of ammo there was atleast 2 pallets of 9mm blazer 2 pallets if not 3 in 40sw one pallet of 45 i seen, pallet of 50 bmg, pallets of win 9mm, 7 cases of 5.7 :) pallet after pallet of shotgun 500 cases of 7.62 i saw on a sign...... as far as reloading there wasnt much of the common stuff, they did have 20 rcbs 40sw dies, at $42

anyways there was tons of stuff not sure on prices im not sure what its going for right not since we have been reloading

Dunno if I'd run that Blazer stuff through my XD again. I did two boxes right after I first bought it, and the stuff was HIDEOUSLY dirty, and not very consistent either.

I went away from Blazer when I discovered S&B for that very reason. Dirty. Although at this point S&B 45 has flat out disappeared. Now I'm heading back to Blazer just so I can keep what little skill I have from going away.:(

Dunno if I'd run that Blazer stuff through my XD again. I did two boxes right after I first bought it, and the stuff was HIDEOUSLY dirty, and not very consistent either.

Do not judge ammo if the gun had < 500 - 1000 rounds.

True story....

KillJoy

KillJoy, you raise a valid point. Those are just my results, I didn't want to speak to anything but my own experience. BUT....others over at xdtalk report similar performance, and some of them are guys that put 500-1000 through their pieces EVERY WEEK.

I doubt anyone that puts that much ammo through their gun a week uses anything but reloads.