Dragon Ball: Evolution Trailer

Zach1647545520

Eh...Idk, I'm sure I'll see it. It just sucks they had to wait till like...10 years after the fact haha.

The Dragon Ball manga began circulating in 1984, and the Dragonball Z TV series which first aired in 1989 was based on the last parts of the Dragonball manga.

So technically, they waited 20 something years after the fact. They pulled the story from the "Dragon Ball" half, not the "Dragon Ball Z" half.

The movie isn't based on the "Dragonball Z" half of the story, therefore, no one in this thread is going to have any idea whats going on.

I barely remember Dragon Ball any more :( It use to be my favorite show in elementary. Goku should be a child though correct? They just made him older?

I barely remember Dragon Ball any more :( It use to be my favorite show in elementary. Goku should be a child though correct? They just made him older?

Well, toward the end of Dragonball, Goku was a teenager and looked pretty much as he does in Dragonball Z, so it looks like they have skipped around pulling different elements from different parts of the story. Goku was a kid when he fought King Piccolo, who is plainly the main villian of the Movie, but he was a teenager when he fought Piccolo Jr. (the Piccolo who eventually becomes good and goes on to be one of the main characters of Dragon Ball Z).

The movie isn't based on the "Dragonball Z" half of the story, therefore, no one in this thread is going to have any idea whats going on.

Actually, I have a few of the Dragon Ball seasons on DVD. I have a first edition print of the first issue of the Dragon Ball Z comic book too (wow I'm a nerd), but Dragon Ball GT ended in 1997, so sorry...8 years, not 10 :p

Actually, I have a few of the Dragon Ball seasons on DVD. I have a first edition print of the first issue of the Dragon Ball Z comic book too (wow I'm a nerd), but Dragon Ball GT ended in 1997, so sorry...8 years, not 10 :p

High Five, my brother!

http://www.counseltocounsel.com/uploaded_images/high-five-718810.jpg