Dragon Ball: Evolution Trailer

Zach1647545520

The movie isn't based on the "Dragonball Z" half of the story, therefore, no one in this thread is going to have any idea whats going on.

Aren't we a cocky mutherfucker. :p Toonami carried both, though oddly enough, they started with Z. Still, not terribly difficult for Americans to be familiar with the story. Just as any Manga or anime series, you have to see them all or you'll have no idea what's going on. Try watching Bleach if you've never seen it before.

The movie is going to have to take "liberties" with the story just to make it producible in a 2 hour format. They'll get my 7.50, been waiting for this one for a decade.

Fear/gripe: They'll make it a kids movie. The nice thing about Dragonball and Dragonball Z, it kind of aged with the audience. I'm worried that the movie will be aimed at little kids, ignoring the fact that all of the Dragonball fans are in their late 20s.

At least Roshi is still a lecher. :cool:

Aren't we a cocky mutherfucker.

0_o

I think something may have been taken out of context...

As for Bleach, it was probably the last anime series I religiously watched. I watched the first 3 seasons when they originally aired in 2004-2006, but the fourth robbed me of my care and I stopped.

But yeah, to wrap all this up, the movie looks like its going to fail instantly.

End of Z and GT was when he really started seeing some stupid high power levels.

Well over nine THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!?

I thought things were pretty much capped when Boo got so pissed that he started tearing space-time. Really can't go much higher than that and still exist. :confused:

AkumaNoZetto: You missed the " :p ".

Well over nine THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!?

I thought things were pretty much capped when Boo got so pissed that he started tearing space-time. Really can't go much higher than that and still exist. :confused:

AkumaNoZetto: You missed the " :p ".

Hahha, I most notably remember Boo and Frieza.. Trunks was a little bitch boy.

This thread made me look for this sketch I did of Goku when I was little

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c8/eightsixgts/goku.jpg

I could never get into all that anime shit when I was a kid. And it seems the older I got, the more of it they put on cartoon network. :( It appears to be almost all anime now. What faggotry is this?

What we really need is a Johnny Quest, or The Centurions movie. That shit would rock.

Fuck your anime bullshit.

I could never get into all that anime shit when I was a kid. And it seems the older I got, the more of it they put on cartoon network. :( It appears to be almost all anime now. What faggotry is this?

What we really need is a Johnny Quest, or The Centurions movie. That shit would rock.

Fuck your anime bullshit.

no shit I love johnny quest, first cartoon I really fell inlove with in the states.