Not a better Vette deal in the country

nurkvinny

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am seriously calling that guy tommorow and considering it buy it party in vegas for a while the drive it home..baaaaaaaaalin

So what you are saying is that if you buy that, you'd sell me your 5.0 right??? Right??? ;)

i have a feeling that car has been ragged

....on another note, i guess there are c6's going for 23-25k.

no doubt that's why not one person has shown serious interest. ragged twice likely as he's the second owner.

would likely be better off putting it back to stock as much as he can and not saying shit about mods or nitrous.

lots of people talk about modded cars, and rave over shit, but in reality the majority don't want sloppy seconds or thirds in this case. not when the risks involve a motor that isn't exactly cheap.

It might be worth looking at, not everyone rags the shit out of cars even tho it was built for it, im sure its had its runs but not everyone drives crazy from day to day. With the miles being so low it could have seen some hard miles but maybe it was really taken care of, I guess you would have to see it in person. I would never buy a camaro or TA when they have the option for vettes for so cheap now days, the styling is a million times better and has a sleek class about it.

tillys new car what?

LOL, no lie, I've contemplated calling the guy. I think it's a great price, but, honestly, that it's been so openly sprayed is what concerns me. I know what happens to Vettes on too much juice, you know? I'm afraid the car would fucking implode on me right in the middle of the desert on the drive home.

Guest Removed

man i have had a lot of spray cars in my day....but most i ever did was rering shit...that with a good tune, id buy that and drive it back...but then id trailer it either way

JUST DO IT....

have ips cut the check in the morning