xbox 360 for sale

coopster

i have a xbox360 20gb hard drive, 6 month old comes with hdmi cable and regular cables.Also has 2 controllers one white and one black comes with rechargerable batterys and charger and headphones. still have box and comes with 7 games:

GTA 4

Madden 09

Baja

Need for speed prostreet

Nascar 08

live arcade game

burnout paradise

will take 325 for all or will sale games seperate will not ship pick up or meet up only

Edited by coopster

'splain

It upconverts via HDMI ar VGA,those are the only two ways it can do it. There is a lot of debate as to how well the 360 upconverts,I think it does a great job on my TV and i wont buy a DVD player other than the HD-DVD drive i have attached to my 360.:bangbang:

What does it upconvert to? So if I put a dvd into my xbox (which is connected hdmi to the tv) it's supposed to be in hd-dvd quality?

It will upconvert to what ever resolution the sexbox is set on. It will be near HD-DVD quality not dead on. Im not sure how good the scalers on the xbox or your tv are.

i think using the internal player as a dvd player to watching movies sucks..... my regular dvd player has better quality

I think you are high.

This is a good deal. Good luck with the sale. If you want to part out I might pick up a few of those games. Just let me know.