North Calls Out the South

THE BUCKET

why because they are bad ass cars and not Honda's. wtf u guys dont know whats good

Think American Graffiti... perhaps you'll realize then as to why that is a gay call out. You take your shit and hunt people down, you dont post a gay ass video on the internet and say, "hey we'll be down that way if yall wanna show up and race us..."

Fucking Lame.

and no one gives a shit about hondas.

Well most of you talkin shit this is real racing no clock and no setting out cars all the races are usually heads up unless someone gives the hit and are mostly only for money.

To me thats racing.

So we drivin down for this?. Is this in NC?. The VW will be done by then I kinda wanna drive it there.

Well most of you talkin shit this is real racing no clock and no setting out cars all the races are usually heads up unless someone gives the hit and are mostly only for money.

To me thats racing.

So we drivin down for this?. Is this in NC?. The VW will be done by then I kinda wanna drive it there.

yeah its in nc. trying to get mopar and jeff to go. but im def going. should be bad ass

To me thats racing.

That is incorrect. This is how you call people out:

Then it leads to this:

THAT is real racing... anyone who says different is clearly a homosexual.