f my life

88lx5oh

Today, I heard my sister masturbating in her room. I took the dog around the block to get out of the house, and I came back to see her exiting her room....my electric tothbrush in her hand. FML

Today, the girl I love and I went to visit my parents out of state for the first time. My father grinned and acknowledged that she was a "keeper", at which she laughed and said we were "just friends". I was going to propose to her next week. FML

oh and this is like the 3rd time fml thread has been made.

Today, my 5 year old nephew showed me green martians he'd made with his new Play Doh set. I smiled and said, "Wow! Now, how about some blue martians!" He looked at me and replied, "How about some blue shut the fuck up!". FML

Today, I walked into my room to find my mom had made my bed and done my laundry, for which I thanked her with a hug. I laid down on the bed, stretched out my arms and realized my vibrator was still under the pillow where I had left it. FML

LOL LOL LOL

Today, I went to the doctor for my yearly checkup. After getting my blood-pressure taken, my finger pricked, etc, the doctor began to ask me some questions. When asked if I was sexually active, I responded "Yes". The doctor started laughing. FML

while this is a repost of a repost....it's still totally worth it. This site could be the best way to waste time on the internet.

Definitely a great time filler.

-Today, I was talking to my parents about feeling insecure with my "beach body" as Spring Break keeps getting closer and closer. My dad proceeded to warn me by saying, "Don't wear a gray swimsuit. People will try to roll you back into the ocean". FML

Today, I heard my sister masturbating in her room. I took the dog around the block to get out of the house, and I came back to see her exiting her room....my electric tothbrush in her hand. FML

I love this site, but most of them are fake... one of my co-workers is the one that made up the toothbrush one and submitted it.

MAF?

Its a brand new MAF, I double checked everything. My guess is its a bad plug since one of them did fall off my table before I put them in. I drove the car today so that when I get home I can see which one isn't firing and replace it. Hopefully that will fix it.

Its a brand new MAF, I double checked everything. My guess is its a bad plug since one of them did fall off my table before I put them in. I drove the car today so that when I get home I can see which one isn't firing and replace it. Hopefully that will fix it.

You are running new coilpacks, I'm assuming.